WIETZE REEHOORN: THE ABN AMRO BANK CHIEF RISK OFFICER WHO CANNOT CONTROL HIS SIGNATURE OR BANK’S DOCUMENTS
INCOMPETENCE or COLLUSION?
ABN AMRO BANK – Managing Board
The memberships of the Managing Boards of ABN AMRO Group N.V. and ABN AMRO Bank N.V. are the same. The members of the Managing Board jointly manage ABN AMRO and are collectively and individually accountable for all decisions taken by the Managing Board.
The members of the Managing Board are appointed by the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, and the Supervisory Board nominates candidates for any vacant position on the Managing Board.
The Managing Board members are:
- Gerrit Zalm - Chairman
- Johan van Hall - Chief Operating Officer and Vice-Chairman
- Kees van Dijkhuizen - Chief Financial Officer
- Caroline Princen - Integration, Communication & Compliance
- Wietze Reehoorn - Chief Risk Officer and Strategy
- Chris Vogelzang - Retail & Private Banking
- Joop Wijn - Commercial & Merchant Banking
MAN ARRESTED BY DUTCH POLICE FOR HORSE MEAT FRAUD!
WE HAVE IDENTIFIED OVER 20 PEOPLE IN A MONEY LAUNDERING NETWORK USING FAKE ABN AMRO BANK DOCUMENTS THAT TOTAL BILLIONS OF EUROS + NOT 1, SO FAR, HAS BEEN ARRESTED.
2012 – with Wietze Reehoorn signatures